Recommended for: Car parks, road extensions, driveways, emergency access routes, storage areas, footpaths and walkways. Bank reinforcement and ground strengthening for landscaping.
£22.44 / m2 Including VAT & UK Delivery
12m2 minimum sales order.
Please call for discount on orders over 100m2
Weight handling: Up to 1000 t/m2 (filled)
Size: 500mm x 500mm x 50mm
Detail: 49 cells of 70mm x 70mm per tile
Wall thickness: 3mm
Weight: 1.6kg per tile
- 4 tiles (2×2) = 1m2, 48 layers of 4 tiles = 48m2, 192 tiles per pallet.
- Dimensions of pallet = 1050mm x 1050mm x 2550mm
Material: LDP – Low Density Polyethylene, 100% recycled, withstands frost and UV radiation, natural stability: resists extreme temperatures –30 to 85 °c
- Infiltration Rate >5000mm/hour
- Run Off Coefficient Range 0.05-0.25
- Lateral Drainage Void Ratio 20.8%
- Infill Surface Area >90%
- DIN 38412 – Neutral for the environment, lifespan higher that 10 years
- DIN 4102 – Approval emergency access routes, fire resistance
- DIN 1072 – Approval for 20 tonne axle load, driveways, road extensions, bridges
- DIN IN ISO 124 and B125 – Approval for car parks, access roads & storage areas
- CE Marked
Frequency Of Use – Frequent / intensive vehicle use
Suggested Applications – Pedestrian/ wheelchair Driveways Car Parks Fire access routes Coach parks HGV access road